To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Hour Minute Tour
I'm not going to do a news-dump today, but here's a short link dump of what I found this morning:
- I'm pretty sure the Left will not see the humor in this.
- Speaking of humor, Denny takes apart an op-ed on satire, explaining exactly why, as a nation, we've lost our sense of humor.
- Karl Rove takes a few verbal jabs at Urkel.
- Eight years after the soldiers over-seas didn't get their vote counted, the problems are still not fixed.
- Lt. Caleb Campbell won't be wearing a Lion's uniform this fall.
- In other football news, how bad is it when a coin toss chooses your starter?
- Olby's lying through his teeth again. Not like anyone cares, but I like johnny dollar's coverage.
- I wonder if he realizes that he'd have to wear a suit every day. I've seen him in a suit... and I won't go there... honestly, he means well. I have no idea if he'd help, though.
- If you care about (or understand) demographic trends, you might find this interesting.
- Does Obama really want his support?