Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blogging Interruption... Sort of...


Yesterday, my laptop's motherboard conked out. It's in the shop, being repaired. Estimated time of return is 1-2 weeks.

What does that mean? I still have internet access. I can still get e-mail. I just have to use the desktop that is also used by the boys to do their school work. Needless to say, sharing will cut into my blog time.

Therefore, until the laptop finds its way home, there probably won't be any news roundups or random posts. If I'm inspired or something happens worth noting, I'll post it.

Now... if I could just remember the links to my pick'em pool and fantasy team, I'll be good...



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?