Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, September 12, 2008

A Little Clorine for The Gene Pool


So... the National Weather Service has issued an seemingly unprecedented warning that anyone staying on Galveston Island will face "certain death."


Isn't that plain enough for people? I guess not. According to the story I linked, a police chief told a couple to put their social security numbers on their arms with a Sharpie so that they could be identified when this is over.

Then we have the group of morons at at bar in Galveston that are on the top deck, partying hard. The bartender was interviewed live by FoxNews just a little while ago (20 minutes, maybe?). (I can't find a video link right now.) She didn't know what the NWS has said, and seemed just a little concerned by the end of the interview. Maybe she'll convince people to leave, maybe not. I don't even know if they can get off the island now.

UPDATE: Here is the video of the interview with the bartender. Dingbats.


On a completely humorous note, though... my least favorite person on FoxNews, Jerry Rivers, ended up on his deriere during a live shot. I tried not to laugh at his discomfort. I tried. I failed, but I tried.


Stay safe, all of you in the path.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?