To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here
Thursday, September 04, 2008
There are plenty of posts around the blogosphere about Governor Palin's speech last night. All I can say about it is that she totally rocked. Rudy did, as well. Here is a round up of what everyone else had to say about Palin's speech (some language alerts):
- Let's start with Chris Muir.
- Several of the Ladies of the Cotillion posted, and they agree- she was awesome.
- Misha liked it. One quote- Governor Palin just put the Kostards and the MSM (but I repeat myself) on notice: “This pit bull with lipstick isn’t about to roll over. You told me to bring it. Consider it brung.”
- Here's one editorial cartoonist's view of last night.
- A typical Democrat theme since last Friday has been "what if McCain passes away or steps down early? Here's one viewer's response to that at Ann Althouse's place: From now on, when a Democrat says "But what if McCain drops dead on his first day in office?!?!?!" I'm going to say "dude -- don't tease me like that."
- Robbie was impressed.
- Mark Halperin gave her an A+.
- Scott Rasmussen poll shows that most people think the media is out to get Palin.
- The LA Times even had good things to say about her.
- Kirsten Powers, a liberal, comes to Governor Palin's defense. Not the first Democrat to do so.
- When all else fails with the libs, let's trash her hair style.
- Of course, the libs didn't enjoy her speech. Go figure.
- The AP picked some nits in the Governor's speech. Did they do the same for Biden's speech? Didn't think so. (And, no, she didn't get as many votes in her run for Governor as Biden did in the primaries... but she came darn close.)
- Code Pink had to sneak some people in... why did they not see them before they got that close to the stage?