To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here
Friday, October 31, 2008
A Few Election Links
So... I'm putting together a few links for any of you undecideds who might still be lurking out there. Just some food for thought to get you thinking. I'll try to keep it up at the top for as long as possible. I'll put new posts below this one.
- How does Barack Obama's policies and campaign behavior stand up when viewed against the Bill of Rights? (I guess that post was done before news broke that Obama's campaign threw 3 newspapers off the plane... three newspapers that just happened to have endorsed McCain.)
- Senator Obama may not be quite as willing to cross the aisle as he claims.
- Although he does promise to have Republicans in his cabinet (paging General Powell, Chuck Hagel, and Peggy Noonan... )
- Here's a wrap-up of the tape that the LATimes won't release.
- A supposed Obama campaign worker wants to come clean. It probably is true... seriously, it doesn't surprise anyone, does it?
- Hillbuzz also points out the mind games Axelrod will use over the next few days to make us think it's hopeless.
- I wonder if a McCain administration will encourage or tank an investigation into the campaign financing
violationsirregularities in the Obama campaign. You know... McCain/ Feingold and all that...
- A good post about the choice in this election.
- Jules Crittenden has endorsed Obama... for all the right reasons.
- Mona Charen's 10 reasons to vote for McCain/Palin.
- John Hawkins gives us 30 more.
- Here is a good
videotrailer of a video series on the Christian case against Obama Here is part 1, part 2, and part 3 of the series. The same person also has the Jewish case against Obama.
- CBS does the math on Obama's campaign promises... and it doesn't add up.
- Obama owes a lot of people a lot of favors.
- Ohio's Sec of State, ACORN-associated Jennifer Brunner, has been trading notes with Murtha.
- The Times (of London) didn't like the Obamamercial.