Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Voter Fraud And All That Fun Stuff


Sorry about the lack of posting... laptop is still in the shop...

No, I didn't watch the debate last night. If I hadn't had a migraine to begin with, I sure would have after listening to the Obamessiah. Here's a handy dandy debate cheat sheet, and here's Gateway Pundit's take on it. Supposedly, if you actually paid attention, McCain won. But somehow a lot of people thought Obama won. I give up trying to figure out voters. They're morons. That's all there is to it.

Here's the latest on all the fraud.
Only 3 more weeks until the election. I'd love to say that we will have a break, but... I fear that's when the nightmare begins...



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?