Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The Aftermath


Congratulations to Senator Obama on his victory. The nation has chosen... now we'll get what we deserve, I guess.

As an American and as a Christian, I will support President Obama and the office he holds. I will pray for him. I refuse to behave like the people I've mocked the past 8 years for the way they demonized President Bush and every other Republican.

I won't agree with him most almost all the time, and I will be part of the (hopefully very vocal and forceful) loyal minority. I will respect the Office, even when I can't stand the policies of the man who holds it. It's how our Republic works.

I look at it this way. We survived Clinton. We survived Carter. We survived FDR. We'll survive President Obama.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?