Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Yeah... Um... Sorry 'Bout That


I know... I know... as my dad pointed out, I haven't been blogging much lately. There's just not much out there. The arrest of Governor Blago didn't even really stir my blogging interest. (I do have to mention something about Blago, though. What is it with governors that they feel the need to... how do I put this?... do that with their hair? I mean, Rick Perry is not-so-affectionately known as "The Best Hair In Texas"... now Blago is set to get the Illinois title... even the gang at Ace of Spades have noticed. How can you not? What is the deal???? OK... I feel better now.) The fact that, according to the Constitution, Hillary can't be Secretary of State barely caught my attention. (Both of those, btw, were tipped to me by my dad.)

I'll try to do better, but... there's just not a lot of bloggy goodness out there right now. The Obamasiah is choosing the goons that he will later throw under his bus, but his choices are so... 1992. Conress is doing their damnedest to turn this country into the USSA with all of their bailouts and takeovers. W is doing the final rounds with the media, trying to secure a legacy that only time can save. Besides that? eh... I'm working on a pet peevish rant and a round-up, but even those are... bleh.

What am I trying to say? I'm sure there will be bloggy goodness in the future. I just kind of doubt that anything interesting will happen before... let's say... 2009.

But check back. You never know.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?