To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Drive By News
If the media can just phone it in, why can't I? Seriously, I have stuff going on in a little while, so here are a few links that I found interesting.
- Are we in serious dog doo if China is warning us about protectionism and Russia is warning us about socialism? (h't to Jim)
- Yep... the Pope went there... 'bout time, too...
- Illinois' junior Senator isn't getting much love from liberal newspapers these days. I find it unbelievable that anyone thought that a Blago pick wouldn't end up scandalized.
- Xran explains why President Obama wants the census to be run from his office.
- Now that the spending bill has passed, The One has set up a website where you can track where the money is wasted. And, as per Amateur Hour precident, there are... um... deceptive charts...
- Uncle Neal has a list of all the neat changes we've had since The One ascended.