Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, February 06, 2009

Lunchtime Commentary


How bad do you have to be to make Scott McClellan look like a brillant orator?


That was from a couple of days ago. FoxNews has today's verbal spasms on live. I don't remember them covering the daily press indoctrination when President Bush was in office. They did from time to time, but not every day. I guess that's their version of "fair and balanced." (Show the Administration's take, and then rip it to shreds... works for me...)

How long will Gibbs last as Press Secretary? The way the MSM is even going after him, I don't give him more than a couple of months...

UPDATE: I just re-read both articles... one said he returned the salute first, the other didn't. If he did return the salute, then it's very informal, but not quite a huge faux pas.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?