To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here
Friday, February 06, 2009
Yes, there are a lot of headlines today. There are every day. Today, there just isn't much worth mentioning. Here are the few I grabbed:
- Me thinks the President would have an easier time getting his
stimulusspending bill passed if he could actually get his own party onboard... and maybe if he'd muzzle the CBO... just sayin...
- Pranks at the Pro Bowl... (h't to HDD)
- Do we really need that 2nd Senator from Minnesota? At the rate they're going, whoever does win will be certified just in time for the next election for that seat.
- The baby machine has spoken. I realize that it's really none of my business. She's still a selfish moron.
- I'm sure this is above President Obama's pay grade. And I'm sure he's already fired the speech writer who got him into hot water at the prayer breakfast. I doubt this legislation would get past him, though... considering his past votes.
- V is coming back... which is causing some high school flash backs... not all of them good...
- A Kennedy is going... um... hog wild over... pigs... evidently, the oinkers are subverting the government.
- Why is Vlad ashamed to be an Abba fan?