Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Blah Blah Snark Blah Blah


Yeah, I haven't been writing much lately. Sorry 'bout that. Yes, there is a lot going on... just not a lot I feel like talking about. I mean, President Obama is finishing the job of destroying the economy because the Democrats over the past 30 years haven't managed to get it done. He does have a humorous way about him, however- next year, I think I'll just tell the IRS that the code is too complicated and no one can get it right... just like how many of President Obama's appointment selections?

I did find a couple of things worth at least mentioning:
More later.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?