Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, October 15, 2004

Adult Beverage Survey part 3


Well... I'm going down the list from Whiskey Girl, but I've altered the lineup (you thought I was going to say the "p" word, didn't you?). I mean, you have to start out with wine, and that might take 2 or 3 years just to get through the whites. (If you want to check out a wine blog, go here.) So, let's see... "she ain't into wine and roses..." (yeah right)... "beer just makes her turn up her nose..." (uh... see here and here- and, oh, yeah... we're brewing winter ales next week)... "she can't stand the thought of sipping champagne"... (nah... not gonna go there... if I'm gonna drink champagne, it should be Cristal- all there is to it)... so, that takes us to "No Cuervo Gold Margarita- just ain't enough good burn in tequila"....

I gotta admit... I'm not a huge tequila fan. One of the only times I've been truly trashed was due in part to Cuervo 1800, so... I'd love to try some Cabo Wabo, but that ain't cheap. Then again, almost always, the more it cost, the better it tastes...

So, what's your favorite tequila? Convince me that to-kill-ya shots are not evil. (No drink recipes-that's for another survey.)



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?