Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, December 13, 2004

Can I keep him?


A few months ago, I wrote a piece about religion, and there was one snarky comment made (yeah- I looked. I didn't find it. Oh, well...) I thought to myself, "wow! My first troll! How sweet!" But she never came back. Oh, well...

So, I've sat by, listening to tales of woe from other bloggers about their resident trolls. I wondered if I'd ever get one. Not that I really want one, mind you. Just wondering if I'd ever get one.

Well, remember that chilling, deep, provocative post I did yesterday? Yeah, the one about the company Christmas party. Well, according to webopedia's definition of troll, I got one. I'm really kind of disappointed, though. I mean... s/he didn't get overly original with the remark. Racism is so passe as an accusation to fling at Conservatives. Sad, really...

But I need to thank my little visitor. S/he got me thinking... it must be slim pickings out there when you feel the need to get all bent out of shape by a post on a Christmas party at a little, out-of-the-way blog like mine.

So, I'm going to get my rear in gear. The next few weeks will be insane with all the festivities that are the staple of this time of year, but I will do my best to provide my new little friend with plenty of material to which s/he can add his/her quaint inanities.

Yeah, I'm in a mood. And it's only gonna get worse.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?