Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, March 12, 2005

The Blog Sabbath


Once again, it's Sunday. The Sabbath.
Following in the footsteps of Dr. Rusty Shackleford (who has his own Blog Sabbath), The Laughing Wolf (who, like his blogfather, has good-news-only Food For Thought Saturdays), I'm test-driving the idea of a Blog Sabbath.

To quote Dr. Shackleford, "Just remember folks, blogs were made for bloggers and not bloggers for the blog." To paraphrase him, "Bloggers need breaks. A day to connect with real people. A day to devote to family. A day to do something other than just blog and read other blogs. Sunday will be that day for me... People, get a life. The next Rathergate can wait a day!" (The "paraphrase" is the addition of the word "just"- I'm a news junkie. I'll check things out, because that's who I am.)

My version? Light blogging if any, and (unless it's just this amazingly HUGE world-changing event) only good news/light-hearted/funny/fun stuff.



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?