Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

More on Cat Hunting...


In an earlier post, I mentioned a Wisconsin proposal that would legalize the hunting of feral cats. (For the record, I understand the need of it. I'm just not sure how I'd feel about it in suburbia. Know what I mean?) Well, I've been listening to talk radio today. Rush is dead set against it, and local talk show host Jeff Ward just wants to make sure that the hunters don't miss and hit his family.

What I thought was funny (in a truly morbid way, I'll admit) was some of the suggestions made by some of Jeff Ward's listeners. Some of them include:
Like I said, morbid. But funny. Any other suggestions?



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?