Image hosted by Photobucket.com To read the tribute to SFC Marcus Muralles, please click here Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Take Me Out To The Ballgame!


Last year, I told you about the Gateway Grizzlies' ode to fat, the Krispy Creme burger. Yes, the 1000 calorie, 45 grams of fat monstrosity. This was after their "Baseball's Best Hotdog" and the "Swiss Brat."

Well, it looks like they've done it again. This time, they've outdone themselves. No, really. Allow me to introduce you to the One... the Only... The Deep Fried White Castle Cheeseburger.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Baseball's Best Sliders will come in a two-pack for $4. A cheese sauce on the side is $1 extra. So now what you've all been waiting for -- the calorie count. I didn't say this before but not only is it fried, but it's battered first. It's just an estimate, but it looks to be around 600 calories and 40 grams of fat for the two-pack. That's 90 percent of your daily recommended fat based on a 2,000 calorie diet. The Grizzlies open their season on May 23.
I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I'm a big fan of the Slider. Deep fried? I'm not sure, but... I'd give it a try.




<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?